J. Cole Calls for NFL Boycott Over Colin Kaepernick Treatment
As football players around the NFL
Rolling Stone Latest Music News 9 hours ago
See Justin Timberlake Sing Sam Cooke's 'A Change Is Gonna Come' at Pilgrimage
Rolling Stone Latest Music News 15 hours ago
Cheap Trick to Release 'Christmas Christmas' Album
Seasonal LP includes original tracks plus classics by the Ramones, Chuck Berry, Slade, Wizzard and more
Ultimate Classic Rock 17 hours ago
Watch Stevie Wonder Take Knee, Cover Daft Punk With Pharrell at Global Citizen
Rolling Stone Latest Music News 17 hours ago
- Papa Roach Offer 'In The End' Onstage Salute to Chester Bennington During a recent show in Vienna, Austria, Papa Roach saluted Chester Bennington with a piece of Linkin Park's 'In the End' as part of their song 'Forever.'
- 26 Years Ago: Red Hot Chili Peppers Unleash 'Blood Sugar Sex Magik' On Sept. 24, 1991, Red Hot Chili Peppers issued their first huge selling album, 'Blood Sugar Sex Magik.'
- A Day to Remember Ensure 'We Got This' With Live Highlights Video Watch A Day to Remember showcase the fun of their live show with footage from around the world and throughout the years in their 'We Got This' video.
- 27 Years Ago: Megadeth Release The Tech-Thrash Groundbreaker 'Rust In Peace' On Sept. 24, 1990, Megadeth issued their 'Rust in Peace' album.
- Korn's Brian 'Head' Welch Thanks Linkin Park for 'Forgiveness, Understanding + Grace' Over Reaction[...] Korn guitarist Brian 'Head' Welch has thanked Linkin Park for their forgiveness and grace after his comments about suicide following Chester Bennington's death.
- 26 Years Ago: Nirvana Change The Music Landscape With 'Nevermind' On Sept. 24, 1991, Nirvana changed the music landscape as most music listeners knew it with the release of their 'Nevermind' album.
Bruce Mississippi Johnson – The Deal Baby | Album Review
Bruce Mississippi Johnson –
Blues Blast Magazine 1 day ago
- Charles Bradley, Acclaimed Soul Singer, Dead at 68 Charles Bradley
- Nothing More, 'The Stories We Tell Ourselves' – Album Review Nothing More has cranked it up a few notches since their major label debut four years ago...see just how much they've shifted things into the stratosphere.
- Dweezil Zappa Will Not Be On The Frank Zappa Hologram Tour The split between Frank Zappa's children over how to honor their father's legacy continues.
- See Willie Nelson, Bonnie Raitt Cover Stevie Ray Vaughan at Texas Strong Benefit Willie Nelson, Paul Simon, James Taylor, Bonnie Raitt and more took the stage Friday night at Austin's Erwin Center for
- 20 Years Ago: The Rolling Stones Attempt to Modernize On 'Bridges to Babylon' As the '90s wore on, Mick Jagger became concerned with keeping the Rolling Stones fresh. That led directly to some dated experimentation.
- Tarja Turunen Reveals 'From Spirits and Ghosts (Score for A Dark Christmas)' Album Details Tarja Turunen is putting a dark spin on Christmas classics with her newest album.
- 30 Years Ago: Lynyrd Skynyrd's Tribute Tour Begins, Then Quickly Becomes Lasting Reunion The intention, at first, was simply to commemorate the 10-year anniversary of a tragic plane crash that killed three members of Lynyrd Skynyrd.
- Eric Eycke, Former Corrosion Of Conformity Singer, Dies Eric Eycke sang on Corrosion of Conformity's first full-length, 'Eye for an Eye.'
- Ex-Corrosion Of Conformity Singer Eric Eycke Passes Away Eric Eycke, the singer on Corrosion of Conformity's 'Eye for an Eye' debut has passed away.