Francis Rossi: Rick Parfitt Had Became A Caricature Of Himself
Status Quo frontman Francis Rossi reveals his thoughts about former bandmate Rick Parfitt
LouderSound 37 minutes ago
David Fricke at SXSW 2019: 10 Great Musical Discoveries
From Sao Paolo's Bixiga 70 to the see-it-to-believe-it EDM of Moritz Simon Geist
Music – Rolling Stone 51 minutes ago
- Jason Isbell Announces Inaugural ShoalsFest In Alabama Isbell, Sheryl Crow, Amanda Shires and Mavis Staples to perform at one-day event set for October 5th
Slayer and Anthrax Christchurch Show Cancelled After New Zealand’s Terror Attacks
Horror struck New Zealand this past Friday (15th) as a 28-year-old Australian is currently accused of murdering 50 innocent lives after shooting two mosques in Christchurch. The attacker has expressed his hateful views on racism, anti-immigration,[...]
Metal Insider 1 hour ago
- How ‘Leaving Neverland’ Has – and Hasn’t – Changed Michael Jackson’s Legacy The documentary looked like a bombshell - but has yet to do major damage to pop star's posthumous career
- Adam Ant to Showcase 1982 LP ‘Friend or Foe’ On U.S. Tour Rocker maps 18-date trek celebrating most successful solo album
- Brooks & Dunn, Ray Stevens Set for Country Music Hall Of Fame Record executive Jerry Bradley also joins the 2019 class of inductees
- SXSW 2019: 30 Best Artists We Saw In Austin From Amyl and the Sniffers and the Vandoliers to Hayes Carll and Yola
- Hear ‘Blackstar’ Guitarist Ben Monder’s Doomy Take On ‘Goldfinger’ Theme Outside-the-box jazz wizard featured on David Bowie's final LP puts a doomy spin on a classic Bond theme
- Jack White Pays Tribute to ‘Unique Innovator’ Dick Dale "I spent many moments learning his massive reverbed guitar licks in my bedroom, and still enjoy playing his song 'Nitro' whenever I can"
Tracks Of The Week: New Music and Videos From The Mute Gods, JOANovARC and More...
Start your week with the latest and greatest new rock tunes, then vote for your favourite...
LouderSound 2 hours ago
Status Quo's Francis Rossi: 'I Watched Rick Parfitt Become A Caricature Of Himself'
Francis Rossi says his late Status Quo band mate Rick Parfitt became “a caricature of himself” who was “always trying to be the rock star his fans thought he was.”
Planet Rock 2 hours ago
- Flashback: See Dick Dale Ride ‘Pulp Fiction’ Wave With Thrilling ‘Miserlou’ Guitarist played the film's iconic opening music for a U.K. TV broadcast in 1995
Guitarist Bernie Tormé (Gillan, Ozzy Osbourne, Atomic Rooster) Dead at 66
We are saddened to hear about the passing of Bernie Tormé. The 66-year-old guitarist died following post-flu complications. The news was confirmed by Tormé’s family as they explained he died peacefully surrounded by his loved[...]
Metal Insider 2 hours ago
J. Cole Threatens Fans With Features If They Don’t Stop Saying ‘Platinum With No Features’
The rapper used his GQ cover story to attempt to end the meme that has permeated his reputation for the past few years
Music – Rolling Stone 3 hours ago
Marilyn Manson Finishing New Album
According to a recent Instagram post, Marilyn Manson revealed he was heading to Shooter Jennings’ studio over the weekend to finish his new album. Perhaps the shock rocker will have some new material before he hits the road with Rob Zombie[...]
Metal Insider 4 hours ago
Slipknot Parts Ways With Percussionist Chris Fehn
While this may not be much of a surprise to anyone, Slipknot has decided to part ways with percussionist, Chris Fehn. The decision was made after Fehn decided to sue the band over a money dispute. While frontman Corey Taylor has already responded to[...]
Metal Insider 4 hours ago
STATUS QUO's FRANCIS ROSSI: RICK PARFITT Became 'A Caricature Of Himself'
Blabbermouth 5 hours ago
Roger Daltrey Compares The EU to The "f***ing Mafia" In TV Interview
The Who's Roger Daltrey says Brexit has nothing to do with the music business
LouderSound 5 hours ago